Saturday, November 1, 2008

Welcome... to our blog

I am so thrilled to finally be able to begin my blog ... something I have always wanted to do but never had the time! Things have only gotten busier, so I decided, like anything else, I would make time. Be sure to save us by clicking on the "follow this blog" link on the top right of the screen. I plan to use the blog, among many things, to be able to share new and recent projects. Please let me know you're out there by commenting
and don't hesitate to send over your requests and questions.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ms. Lumpkin,
    My name is Misty Palombo & I live in Ocean, NJ. I just saw you on "Wedding Central" on WE TV 2/15/09. I was so impressed with what your have accomplished with your career. I also LOVE weddings! I love everything about weddings. I am currently an elementary teacher , but I want to change careers. I would appreciate it if you could give me some advice as to how you started your business. I have no experience except planning my own wedding almost 24 years ago, & helping friends plan their weddings. I tried using a free posting site, Craig's List, under services, wedding planning, but I have had no responses.

    Thanks!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete