Monday, September 6, 2010

Gentry Claire in Wonderland...


I had an amazing time planning my daughter, Gentry Claire's, 4th birthday party this year! We visited Disney World and went on the Disney Cruise this spring... so it served as the inspiration for her Gentry Claire in Wonderland ~ A Very Merry Unbirthday Party.

I wanted to share these beautiful images with you from Adam and Allison Hudson! You two rock my planet!!! What precious memories of such a special day with dear family and sweet friends. I could never thank you enough for the gift of these images! We are forever grateful!

Also, I owe super special thanks to...
~ Pretty Presentations for the amazing props, linens, serving pieces, and eye candy that helped to transform the backyard into a magical wonderland!
~ Maria deLaBarre, The Cake Diva, who created the dreamiest cake I have ever seen! Not only was it jaw-droppingly adorable... but it tasted simply sinful! (Strawberry cake of course... it's a tradition that started with The Cake Diva at my baby shower when I was pregnant with Gentry Claire and I probably won't ever let her change it!)
~ Stephen Barnette, Davaine Lighting, for the most amazing array of multi-colored Japanese lanterns that filled the ceilings of all of the tents and created such a whimsical atmosphere!
~ Great Southern Events, for the truckload of rentals that transformed a plain backyard into a party we will never forget! The tents, tables, and child-sized white wooden chairs... and how could I forget... the FANS!!! We would have never survived an outside party on an August afternoon without them!
~ Lucky Luxe, for the precious birthday invitations that brought tears to my eyes... ;)
~ Buck-a-Roo parties for the magical furry guests... the Mad Hatter's pony ride and the bunnies! Gentry Claire and her friends had so much fun with them and we appreciate all of the hard work getting our furry guests there!
~ And last but not least... I have to give a special thank you to our Mad Hatter, actor Chris Roebuck!! Even after you sneezed your eyebrows off... you kept us in stitches the whole afternoon and even after you left! Thank you so much for being our very honored guest!!! Gentry Claire simply adores you!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment